Generally speaking, History 3510 expanded my thinking and approach to learning. It provided me with the comfort of exploring information on my own terms and in my own way. While this is sometimes messy and unorganized, it taught me to overcome those aspects of my personality and better prepare myself for future learning. It taught me that learning and education do not have to look a certain way, but that the system in place tends to follow a standardized method but that it can be changed. This course made me more comfortable in approaching education, learning, and assignments which better suits my needs and helped me realize that it is okay to do things differently. Throughout this course, I learned to think about the terms we use and the repercussions of defining. We often forget to think about what a term actually means, or what its’ definition represents which can be detrimental to the people placed under the definition. Before this course, I never thought about what it means to be a child or who gets to decide what it means.